22 January, 2011

It is A New Challenge at Bugaboo.

Good Saturday Morning Everyone.  Before I get On with the details for this weeks Challenge I wanted to Thank Everyone for All the Wonderful comments on the Blog Hop for Bugaboos Birthday Celebration all week long. I really wish I could send everyone an Image from the Project that I made but .....So The Winner of the One Image from The Project I Made is :   Charlene from Charlene's Card Creation. Please let me know which Image I used for a Freebie for yourself.
The Birthday Celebration was a Big Big Hit and we were so excited to see all the participants. You all Rock.
So Today Is A New Challenge over at Bugaboo. We would like it if you would make a Winter White project with just a splash of a color. I love the way this turned out. I used embossing folders to emboss the white Bazille Cardstock and then colored JJ with my Copic and added a few buttons.
I willl also be entering this in the following challenges:
Paper Cutz Challenge: Any Theme, Any Colors
Stamp Something: Cute Somethings
Stamp And Doodle: Dress It Up ( Must have a dress it the design)
Pennys Challenges: Anything Goes

Have a great weekend everyone.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

What a great card Melissa ! I absolutely adore your embossed background ! And the buttons too ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Cheryl First said...

Fantastic card! I love it! Your embossing folder is beautiful!

sgc said...

Awwww--white with my favorite color (orange!) Love your card, melissa!

Min said...

Great card Melissa - it reminds me of 'cream-sicle' ice-cream (orange & vanilla). :) The embossing is just fabulous!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Jodie Mackrell said...

awesome job Melissa! love the buttons

Charlene said...

Hey Melissa...thanks so much for letting me know I'm a winner! That's so exciting. I will let you know a little later today which one I would like.
Your card for the new challenge is great. I love the embossed background pp and the fact that you used orange as your extra color.