29 January, 2011

A New Challenge At Bugaboo.

Today is a Challenge Day at Bugaboo and this weeks challenge is to make an ATC.
 The Design Team has some great samples over on the Challenge Blog. I used  one of the Monkey Love Images for my ATC, the paper is Bo Bunny and I colored this with my Copics. this would be a perfect size for kids valentine. I thought I could convince my granddaughter to make hers for her kindergarten class when she was here today and she opted to make one for her teacher and forget the kids. There are too many kids to make them for. LOL!   

This is a card I made using the New Ava and Deacon Images. You can find a Freebie Here and the rest of the set Here. I used Basic Grey Papers and for the Image I printed it on Black Texture Cardstock and then colored it with Prisma Color Pencils. I also used a white gel pen.I like the texture paper. In Yesterdays post I used White textured cardstock to print the images and Digital papers. See That Here.

The Sketch for this card is from Friday Sketchers.
Have a great weekend everyone.

15 comments:

Rach said...

fabulous cards Melissa.xx

Catherine said...

Great ATC and great card Melissa ! Love the little monkey's cheeks ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Paul said...

Awesome projects. The texture really shows through - almost looks cross stitched.
TFS
Paul

Jackie said...

Both of these are stunning! I always look forward to your creations, lovely job :)

Jodie Mackrell said...

these are awesome! love the textured one! very different but cool! love the gel and embellishments on the monkey!!

Min said...

Melissa this little fella is just ADORABLE!!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Rae Anne said...

I know that I should be commenting on the ATC (which is great, of course), but OMG - That Ava Fairy on black is to-die-for! I love that look!!! :D MWAH!

Tammy Miller said...

you have been busy and these are adorable!

Unknown said...

Both of the cards are just Beautiful and wonderful papers and colors! Thank you for joining us over at FSB!

Hugs,
Jorunn

Unknown said...

Love your cards!
Hugs
Kim
x

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Great dimension on your ATC Melissa! Awesome texture on the Ava card as well!

Lesley said...

How adorable! I love the digi on the cardstock.

Linda . J said...

Hi Melissa Thank for popping by my place and the congrats, I love your work and such a beautiful blog, I shall be back often.Fantastic ATC's.
Hugs Lind

Faye said...

Ooh, Melissa, I love the monkey valentine card. I guess making cards for all the kids in class would be a huge project. However, I think I like the idea of today's kids - to make each one a card. When I was a kid, we just made cards or bought them for the people we liked. So getting valentines was sort of a popularity thing.

Amy said...

LOVE THE CARDS. GOTTA TRY THAT ON THE BLACK CARDSTOCK. GREAT IDEA.