23 January, 2011

Some New To Me Stamps

I was Blog Hopping (or should I Say Blog Commenting ) the other day and I came across this adorable Sugar Nellie Image. These little girls are just beautiful and I am so happy to have found them. You can purchase your own ( they have both Digi and Rubber in these) at Funky Kits and you can visit the Sugar Nellie Blog to see what all they have going on. I still have to explore and I'm sure I will have more stamps soon and cards to share. 
I had just bought some paper packs and embellies by K&Co at Michaels and they were perfect for these cards. The flowers are also by K&Co. and come in a punch out pad. So cool.
I just love the red hair on this one.
A close up of the Flower.
Here is another redish Blonde girlie. I embossed the piece of paper that is under her and inked the edges.
Beautiful Flowers


And the pack of Borders are great too.

This little sweetie reminds me of my youngest granddaughter a little bit.
This close-up makes it easy to see all the layers.

This will make a beautiful Birthday Card for someone.

The ink drawing and all the shadowing makes it so easy to color these images. You already have a map to follow.

This is one of the Birthday Greetings that came with one of the packs of embellies.

And here is another close-up of one of the flowers.
I hope you all have a great week ahead.





3 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

You totally rocked these images I love Sugar Nellies, you know they have digi also right but way more than I want to pay for them! Really nice job!

Catherine said...

OMG Melissa ! Your cards are absolutely out of this world ! The colouring of the images is stunning and your embellishments are gorgeous ! Fantastic work ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Charlene said...

wow...these are totally gorgeous cards! Love the pp's and the beautiful embellies...and you colored those adorable little girls to perfection.