11 January, 2011

It is New Release Day At Bugaboo

Today is New Release Day at Bugaboo and today we are showcasing this months Digi Club images. This is just two of the images out of the 20 that you get for just $20. Now how can you beat that?
If you run over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog you can check out what the other Designers have to share with you today and then you can run to the shop and grab your own set of Digis Here. Remember Valentines Day will be here before you know it and all these images will be perfect for you to send, make gift bags with or sit your kids down with a couple of sheets and have them get busy on making their own Valentines to share. That's what I plan to do with my Granddaughter this Friday. Quality Time with Nana. Woo Hoo!
 Here is a rabbit that I made from Shrinkie Dink plastic last week and attached it to a cute little tulle flower that I made. This could also be glued to a barette or a pin backing for a quick gift.
 I cut the heart from paper and then sewed all the layers together with a button on the back.   I colored this with Copics and used white gel pen for white accents and then punched holes in the center and then shrunk it
Hope you enjoyed this. What a great little gift.
Have a great day everyone.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Too cute, I love all those sparkly hearts!

Catherine said...

Oh I do love your card Sweetie ! Love all the hearts and the little pressie on top of the card is such a lovely idea ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Jodie Mackrell said...

Very cute Melissa! love all the hearts and sparkle! great job!