27 January, 2011

A New Challenge At Chi Chi Memories

Good Morning All and welcome to a New Challenge over at Chi Chi Memories. I always love the sketches by Natalie that we get to work with and of course the Images are great.
I used an Image from the Janurary Set, Puppet Show and turned it into a Valentine of sorts. The paper is some digital paper, as is the flower element across the bottom that I bought from Tracy Ann Digital Art (TADA) and then I printed everything off on WallMart Textured Scrapbook paper. I love working with this stuff.

Here is the sketch for this week and I sure hope you all come by Chi Chi Memories and play along with us. Come back on the 1st to see the new release (if not before) for Feburary.You can drop by the blog and see a sneek peek. Your gonna love it. We also have a really cute Valentines Set In the Store that you can grab. How cute is this? Must make a card.
Have a Great Day everyone.

4 comments:

My Need 2 Craft said...

Super cute card. I love that little girl. She is darling. :)

I left you an award on my blog, so come on over and pick it up. :)

http://myneed2craft.blogspot.com

Hugs, Terri

My Need 2 Craft said...

PS - I just realized that we are practically neighbors. :)

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling image and such pretty coloring!!! That is one awesome sketch, too!!!

Catherine said...

What a sweet card Melissa ! The image is adorable ! Hugs and love from Catherine