04 January, 2011

It is New Release Day At Bugaboo

Oh how cute are these guys. Meet Ava and Deacon. I'm so excited about these new images that Bugaboo is releasing today and I'm pretty sure my Granddaughters are gonna love them too, as well as everyone else that sees them. Run over to the Challenge Blog and check out all the wonderful cards that the Design Team has to share with you today and then rush to the Bug Store and get some for yourself. Fun Fun Fun.
For this card I used the Bo Bunny Crush Collection. (6"X6" pad) and this wonderful felt heart that I made last year. I think these are so cool.  
Have a Great Day Everyone.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Melissa ! Love the glaze on the hearts ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Lesley said...

Love how you combined Ava and Deacon together!

Jodie Mackrell said...

Love the hearts and the two together Melissa! awesome job!

Lola said...

They look great together and the felt heart is a perfect touch!

Donna said...

Totally adorable card Melissa, such a sweet couple and a beautiful design :) Donna x

Jami said...

So pretty!! I really love that big heart with the stitching!!