01 January, 2011

A New Challenge At Bugaboo.

First of all this is the First of Janurary (Can You Believe It?) and that means that the Bugaboo January Digi Club Images are ready for you to grab over in the store. Woo Hoo Look at these cuties? I cant wait to start my Valentines.
Okay today is the start of a New Challenge at Bugaboo and we really hope you join us with an Anything Goes Project. I myself decided to make a Birthday Card for my daughters Father-In-Law. He is about the only one who ever gets his card on time because I know to send it out right after Christmas. Well guess what. It is still sitting in my handy organizer waiting for a stamp and envelope.  I love Gus, He is just too darn cute and you can find a lot more in the store Here. I used the new Basic Grey paper line Hopscotch on this card and a bunch of stickers.
Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute Cute Card. I ♥ Gus... and he looks spunky and fun here!

Happy New Year!

Scrappy said...

Fab card Melissa! :)

BrossArtAddiction said...

very cute, and that sentiment is just too cute! :)

x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ