02 December, 2012

Day 1 of Christmas Album

Well I didn't get this posted last night because by the end of the day and getting the photos edited I ran out of steam. So I decided that I will post each day of the book the day after. Less Stress. And I do not want this to be stressful. This is supposed to be fun and I'm going to try my darnedest to make this Christmas season a fun one.
Okay so I started this last year and only got the book put together up to page ten. No photos, nothing. Things got too busy. So I finished putting the book all together this year and now it sits just waiting for each days addition.
I have used mostly My Minds Eye Papers for this and they are from paper stacks I have picked up over the past few years.

 

  I bound it by making sort of an accordion fold thing so there would be plenty of room for stuff.

 I got the idea from Stephanie over at With A Grin Blog. She is amazing and you must check out her blog and Videos. So as you can see each page is attached to the next with a 2&1/4 by the height of the page. It is brilliant and works so well

So here is page 1. I think you will be surprised at how much I fit into this one page. Great journaling tags.
 And on the other side of the tags.
 More journaling tags. These are from Simple Stories, 25 Days Of Christmas. (I bought this set last year.)
 I still need to do some journaling on these cards about the tree putting up process which by the way, when I'm not sick with a dumb ole cold takes at least three days. This year,,,,,we are talking over a week.
 And here is the backside of the accordion book.
Cocoa is not sure what to think of all this, and I don't even have the ornaments and bears on yet.
 
Oh and I wanted to share the advent Calendar that I made this year.
These are made from Dixie Cups. How clever is this? I saw this last week on
Here is the one they did.
 
I hope you all have a great day and that I have inspired you to have fun this season. Enjoy it.I will see you back here later .

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Well, you sure are crafting up a storm, even with a cold. feel better! I sure do love your album. I keep saying I'm gonna try something like this and never ever do. However, this is soooo inspiring. Love it! xxD