04 December, 2012

New Release Tuesday At Bugaboo

Sorry this is late this morning. I don't know what I was thinking. okay I just wasn't. I totally forgot about this last night and then when I wake up these mornings it takes me almost a full pot of coffee before I start to fell like I can get it together. Stupid cold.
So today is new release Tuesday at Bugaboo and this is a cutie. You know this would also make a great pack of cocoa cover as a little gift for someone. I will have to try that.
The papers are Recollections(Michaels) I used a little glossy Effects on the candy cane and some Stickles here and there. The image is colored with Copics.
 Here is a close-up for you.
So I hope everyone has a great day and don't forget about the 12 Days Of Gift Giving that is happening over at Bugaboo. Some great prizes up for grabs and some great ideas for gifts that you can make.

1 comment:

Jodie Mackrell said...

this is adorable Melissa! love the glitter!