21 December, 2012

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

Well it is the Friday before Christmas and I hope you all have all your shopping done so you don't have to fight the crowds this weekend. Unless you are one of those that enjoy that sort of thing. I have to try to finish today. We shall see. One of the great things about today is that it is Friday freebie over at Bugaboo. And Jodie has one more Christmas image for us to play with. Look at this adorable little mouse.
For my card I used a paper stack by Recollections and colored the image with Copics. A very quick and fun card to make.
 I used Stickles on the white top of the stocking and Glossy Glaze on the nose.
So head on over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog to see what all the Design Team has to share today and then head to the Bugaboo store to pick up your Freebie for the week.
Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Janice said...

A great image & a lovely card - eligible for our challenge at an OBAG too? Happy Christmas, Jx