05 December, 2012

Deck The Halls

Deck the Halls or not. I did not get any decking done yesterday. I was playing catch-up with Design Team and class work. But when I do get to the rest of the house decorations I will share them with you and I have a place in my 25 Days Book to show them off. 
So for day four I used an acrylic page. These are always fun. And then I added a big ole pocket and made a little book to put in the pocket.
 Just pull it out and.....
 Look at all the room for photos and journaling. pretty fun hu?
 This is how it looks when the book is out. You can see through to page 5 and 6
 I used a thick double sided tape to attach the pocket and then laid down reg double sided tape on the top side and added extra fine glitter. When I add photos to the little book I will share.
 And here is day 4 of the Advent calendar.
 You can see the details better in this photo.
Well today I'm off to teach an early class and then I'm going to pick up Sister Ali and go look at Christmas trees at the fake Christmas Tree Stores we have picked out and then lunch at Jim Boys Tacos.Woo Whoo!
Have a Fun Day everyone.

No comments: