03 December, 2012

The 2nd Day of My Christmas Book

Well Day two was kind of a slow day at my house because I still feel so yucky from this cold. I got up at 4 am and worked at my desk for awhile and then crawled back in bed and slept for another hour. That was really nice because we had the most horrendous rain storm all morning. Sideways rain and lots of it. Once that was over it was time to get groceries and then home for another nap.
But I did get a Gift package ready for my daughter and finish up the ornaments for all of them so that is about all I had for the second day page of my book.
 So these are the photos of the ornaments,
 for Logan
 and for Holden. I made these using white cardboard snowflakes from the craftology section at Michaels and then I colored them using Distress Stains and added smaller snowflakes and Dilly Beans Images. I love them.
 So here is the Day two of the Advent Calendar
 and a close up. How much fun would this be for any age.
Off to finish up Decorating the tree for day three. I will get it finished or die trying.
Have a great day everyone.

No comments: