01 December, 2012

Pop It Up At Dilly Beans.

This week at Dilly Beans we have a fun challenge for you, We would like to see you use pop-ups to add dimension to your project. I myself should have stock in one of the companies that sells pop-ups. I use so many. So head over to the Dilly Beans Challenge Blog and see what all  the Design Team has to share with you.
For my project today I used two of Megan's images: #518 Snowman with Presents and #515 Amalia Making A Snowman
I used a clear plastic snowflake for the base of the photo frame. I then made an easel back to hold it up and decorated it with some layered snowflakes and of course a few rhinestones and som sparkle words. The snowflakes are from the Dollar tree Store 2 for $1. I just have so much fun with stuff from that store.
 Aren't these images adorable? There are a bunch of new ones in the Store right now.
 Here you can see all the layers and the use of the Pop-Ups.
Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Melissa, this is brilliant! Love, love, LOVE your altered snowflake. You are really getting me in the Christmas spirit. xxD