28 April, 2012

Challenge Day At Bugaboo

Today at Bugaboo there is a recipe challenge for you. We would like to see you use  Dry Embossing, Designer Paper and Bling. How much fun is that? If you head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog right now you can see some great samples by the Design Team.
For my project today I used the new Lion Love Image. I colored the image with Copics. the designer papers are Recollections Brand, Charming. The dry embossing technique is last weeks Splitcoast Stampers Faux Patina . The bling is a rhinestone flourish and a great earring from the Marketplace by my house.
 A Close Up for you.
I hope you all have a great week and I really hope you join us for the Challenge this week.

2 comments:

Becky G said...

Melissa, this is fabulous! Love the bling!

:)Becky G

Unknown said...

Melissa this is so cute, fabulous colouring ,well done , great image.
Your blog is fantastic , full of great work and variety of styles, I like it .
I am your newest follower Hugs Elaine