17 April, 2012

New Release Day at Bugaboo

This is going to be a very quick post this morning as I have some kind of Bug and I ache all over and it hurts to type. Waiting for pain meds to kick in. I'm sorry this is late.
So today is a New Release Day over at Bugaboo and as always Jodie has come up with the perfect Mothers Day Image. You can check out the New images in the Bugaboo Store and don't forget to stop by the Challenge Blog and See what the Design Team has to share today.
For my card today I used some of my fun Bubble  Paper ( you can't see it because I have many embellies on the card) I also used some of my favorite Prima papers. I did a lot of Distressing on all the layers. I stamped the large butterfly with a new stamp and then cut with a matching Die and then cut the small ones with my new CherryLyn Die.

And a close up for you.
I used the sketch from A Gem Of A Challenge for this card.
I hope you all have a great day.

No comments: