06 April, 2012

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

It is time for another Freebie over at Bugaboo. I sure like this one. I always love Jodie's girls and the Cupcake Girl this week is no exception. So if you want to see what the rest of the Design Team has done with this little cutie head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and then to the Bugaboo Store to pick one up for yourself.
For my card I colored the image with Copics and then used a Tim Holtz Texture Fade to emboss the paper that the image was printed on. Then I used Distress Inks and water drops to create the background. The papers are from a new DCWV paper Stack that I picked up today.
 The overlays and flower embellies are K&Co.
I hope you have a great day today and I hope you can stop by tomorrow to see what I have done with the Challenge for this week.

1 comment:

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Saw your card on the Catch the Bug Challenge blog... It's so beautiful. Love the colors .