24 April, 2012

New Release Day At Bugaboo

Good Tuesday Morning all. It is time for a new Release over at Bugaboo today and this one is a good one. If you head on over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog you can see that there is a bit of confusion over what this cute little character might be. The key word is Cute, because he is cute. I'm going with puppy. You should be able to pick this image up in the Bugaboo Store this morning though. The Design Team has done a great job with samples today.
For the image I colored it with my Copics and then I mixed some DG13 Art Gel from Judikins with some of their Superfine Glitter and painted it all over the tea pot.It is hard to see the shimmer from this photo, darn. Papers are My Minds Eye
 If you click on this close-up you can see the glitter better.
I hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: