20 April, 2012

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

How about a Butterfly Freebie. Well if you head on over to the Bugaboo Store you can pick up a Friday Freebie for yourself.  You might also like to drop by the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see all the great projects the Design Team has to share with you today.
For my card I used the image first in one direction and then flipped it and drug it across to face the first. After I printed it out I used a new Embossing Folder to surround the image and then used distress inks to color the paper and Copics to color the Butterflies.
 I used some Perfect Pearls to highlight the body's and spots on the wings.
I hope you all have a great weekend and stop by the Bugaboo Challenge Blog for a new Challenge tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

Such beautiful colors Melissa! lovely!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this!!! Brenda