30 April, 2012

Some Saturated Canary

I love coloring with my Copics, and Saturated Canary Designs just scream out Copics to me. I also love lots of layers and textures and bling. All go well with Krista's Designs. I have three cards today that I have made up in the past couple of weeks.
The first card is for this weeks Challenge #16 over at the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog. The Challenge is to make a Birthday Card.  I used the image: Honey for this. Isn't she pretty? Papers are Prima made the Button flower with pearls, the shape that Honey is printed on is cut with a border die from Stampin Up.


 I used gel pens for the highlights in the hair and a glitter gel pen on the petticoat.


For the second card I used My Minds Eye papers a bunch of buttons and the flower center is twisted ribbon. The doily shape is cut with a CherryLynn Die. The Image is Violet
 Gel pens are used for highlights.
 A lot of buttons. I just love buttons.
Lots of colors and shimmer on this one. And sparkle and glossy glaze.



I hope you all enjoyed these today. Have a great week.

3 comments:

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah Melissa!
oh hun you have completely rocked the challenge with all these gorgeous makes. I love their hair hun, those dots look really cool.
Thankyou so much for popping in and playing along with us this week over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa your style is amazing, I love this and those images are fabulous ,well done great work , you have such variety on this blog Hugs Elaine

Jenn Borjeson said...

Melissa, these came out GORGEOUS! xo