27 April, 2012

Friday Freebie At Bugaoo

Today Jodie has the cutest Snail for the Friday Freebie over at Bugaboo. Wait until you see the two other snails in the store that go with this. There are some really cute images up today in the Bugaboo Store, so head on over and pick up your Friday Freebie and check out all the great images in the store.
And then head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what all the Design Team Members have to share today.
For my card today I colored the Image with Copics and then for the shell I mixed some Golden Gel Medium with some chartreuse acrylic paint and smooched that on the shell and then added a darker green for the swirl line. The piece of paper that the snail sits on is a piece of my bubble paper that I made a week ago when my sister came over. The designer papers are Prima. A K&Co flower and a few rain drops finish it off.
 Close-up of the snail. I also used a bit of Art Gel mixed with super fine glitter and painted that over the shell and flower.
I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: