13 April, 2012

Pink and Black and Dilly Beans

Today over at Dilly Beans a new Challenge Starts. Thanks to everyone for playing along with us for the Easter Challenge last week. Thare were some great entries. I hope you all play along this week too. We have a fun Challenge today. How about showing us some Pink And Black. For my card today I used one of Megans newest Monsters. You can find this image and others HERE at the Dilly Beans Store
I colored the image with my Copics and used Glossy Glaze on the Eye and Stickels on the skirt. How cute is that? The overlay frame is from the Dollar Bin at JoAnns the papers are from a DCWV Stack.
The flower is a dollar store flower that I took apart and sprayed with Adirondack Color Wash.
The Butterflies are SVG Cuts by La La Studios(out of business)

I hope You will go by the Dilly Beans Designer and Challenge Blog and check out the great projects by the Design team. And then run over to the Dilly Beans Store and pick a few up for yourself.
Have a Great Day Everyone and a beautiful Weekend.
.

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Such gorgeous surroundings for that cute little monster. Love the sparkle and pizazz! xxD