27 April, 2012

A Pretty Pastel Challenge over at Dilly Beans

Good afternoon all, well I got totally distracted and forgot to do my post for today for Dilly Beans. I'm really sorry to be so late.
Today at Dilly Beans the new Challenge is all about Pastel Colors. the Design Team has come up with some wonderful projects to share with you so run over to the Designer and Challenge Blog and check that out.
There is also a SALE going on in the Dilly Bean Store right now until May 1st. Buy 3 images and get One FREE.
For my card today I used one of Megan's new images, #399 Amalia and Crinkles.I also used the #345 Daisy Border. I colored the image with Copics and added some glossy glaze to Amalia's flower and Stickles to all the flower centers.
 A close-up of the Image for you.
I can't wait to see what you all do for the Pastel Challenge this week.

No comments: