10 April, 2012

A New Release At Bugaboo

Good Morning everyone. I'm sorry I'm so late this morning but I fell asleep watching TV early last night and slept through the night. I guess I needed it. So today is a New Release Day at Bugaboo and Jodie has some adorable Spring Bird Houses for you. Head over to the Bugaboo Store to grab some for yourself. And don't forget to stop by the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and check out all the wonderful samples by the Design Team.
For my project I worked on a Smash Page again. I had the birdhouse sitting on my desk and started looking for papers and embellies for a card and I just found some of the most awesome pieces I decided to just Smash them all together.
This first photo shows the process. Sometimes I get so much stuff on my workspace there is no room to turn a piece of paper over to glue it.
So here is the finished page. That bird (can't get the shine to go away) might be a little large for that house, you think?

For the birdhouse, I colored it with my Copics and then used Distress Crackle paint for the wood and covered the ladybug with Glossy Accents.

I hope you all have a great day.

No comments: