13 April, 2012

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

It is Friday again and yea for the weekend. We have been having some crazy weather here on the West Coast this week but the weekend is supposed to be sunny and warm. That would be so nice.
So it is time for a Freebie over at Bugaboo and Jodie has outdone herself with this one today. Look at all those shopping bags. She is a girl after my own heart. And look at that adorable face and great haircut. She looks just like my sister.
For the card today I used papers by My Minds Eye, the flowers and butterflies are SVG cuts from LaLa Studios(not in business anymore) I colored the image with my Copics.
 I used tiny pearls for her earrings and Liquid Pearls on the scallop edge.
I used this wonderful Sketch from the Challenge over at Truly Scrumptious Challenge Blog.
The Designers over at the Bugaboo Challenge Blog have some great projects to share with you today and I hope you drop by and check them out. And don't forget to run over to the Bugaboo Store and grab your Friday Freebie.
I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: