29 April, 2012

Pile It On For Mothers Day.

Today over at Pile It On we have one of my favorite Designers for a sponsor. My best friends at BUGABOO!


And the Oh so generous Jodie is giving away a prize of 7 Bugaboo Images to a lucky participant in this weeks Pile It On Challenge.
This is a great challenge too Because Mothers Day is just around the corner we would like to see Mothers Day Cards (Without Flowers) Now that is a challenge.
For my card today I used Jodie's image Girl Cupcake Tray.  I printed the image on a piece of digital designer paper in Photoshop and then colored the image with my Copics. I added some Stickles and Glossy Effects here and there and then I put it all together using some digital paper and some My Minds Eye Designer paper. The pink ribbon is SU, the paper doilies are sprayed with perfect pearls mist and the embellie is a button and pearls attached with a large glue dot.
 You can see the sparkle better here.
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch
Aud Sentiments: Anything Goes
Clearly I Stamp: Spring
Cards For Eternity: Spring
Card Makin Mamas: Spring Photo Challenge
Dutch Dare Card Challenge: For Mothers or a Special Lady
House Of Gilli: Ribbon and Sparkle
The House That Stamps Built: A Card For A Woman You Love
Inky Impressions Challenges: Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays: Always, Anything Goes
Just Keep On Crafting: Anything Goes
Pink Gem Challenge Blog: Pink, Blue and Green
Southern Girls Challenge Blog: Get Your Girly On
Stampin For The Weekend: Sparkle And Shine

I hope you all have a great day and week.

5 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card, love the image and fab shimmery touches! Thanks for joining in at A Gem of a Challenge :o) Hugs, Lisa x

suzARTe said...

this is a really cool card. I love the main image and the way you have coloured it in. The papers go perfectly as well.

Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

Liliya said...

Wow!! Such a yummy and pretty card!! Thanks for sharing!
And thank you for joining us at DDCC! xx Lilia DT

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Rene Sharp said...

What a gorgeous creation Melissa, LOVE it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls Challenge. Smiles, Rene' :)