06 April, 2012

Dilly Beans Challenge

Good Friday Morning to you all. It is Good Friday today and Sunday is Easter so today over at Dilly Beans Designers and Challenge Blog we would like to see some Easter Creations. Please Head over to the Blog and see what the Design Team has to share with you today. We are a very Creative Bunch of Gals.
For my card today i used one of Megan's New Digi Stamps #392 Amalia. Easter Bunny.  For the piece behind the girl in this I used a Spellbinders Die to cut a piece of paper that I had altered. To do that I took a piece of Glossy Cardstock wadded up a piece of wax paper that was the same size and then placed it over the white paper and ironed it between two pieces of typing paper. I then took a ink pad and smeared ink all over and then buffed it off to get this great piece.
I colored my Image with Copics and then added some Glossy Accents to the dots on the egg. I love the way this turned out.

I hope you all will join us this week for the Easter Challenge over at Dilly Beans.

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW! I just love that background you've created. Have to try that technique, sooo cool! Adorable card. xxD